Post Code: dvt/IT01
Exp: 3-4 Year
Salary: 8-10 LPA, Bengaluru
- 4+ years of experience into Node JS.
- A senior developer that can communicate their thoughts to the team, understand their feedback and views on the same, and then collectively try to implement the designed strategy, is more likely to achieve their set goals.
- Apart from being well versed with RESTful APIs, error handling, and data protection, some of the other activities that are needed to be carried out by the senior node.js developer are:
- Express Js and similar MVC Frameworks
- Working Knowledge with Workflow Automations
- Benefitting for high-load project experience
- Knowledge about Architectural Patterns and Micro-services Architecture
- Experience in Performance Optimization
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Should have good hands on experience in swagger documentation tool
- Knowledge on ORM like sequelize orm etc..
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
Job Category: Developer
Job Type: Full Time